Thursday, July 10, 2008

More decorations


For those of you not in the area, the reception was held at my parent's new house in Mansfield. The house was beautiful as always and the decorations just added that much more to the atmosphere.  
The entryway...more flowers...bouquet...guest signature book...and wedding favors (tulle wrapped blue and white mints with a hand-stamped tag with the date and our names).
Balloons...with the living room and the margarita machine in the background.  :-)  Of which I only drank a small fraction.  One glass at the party, maybe a few more days later......
Setting up the outside tables prior to the party.  I was inside at the time, benefits I suppose of being a bride, in August, the morning of your wedding day!  Boy was it hot, glad I could let others help.  
The dessert table prior to cakes.  Isn't the topper lovely?  My sister, Mary, picked it out.  Perfect!!
Cakes, better pictures coming....

No comments: